A video of the panel seminar recorded at the C2C 2017, discussing the socio-economic and geo-political factors that could affect the careers of the future cyber-defenders in the audience.
- Moderator: Professor Sir John McCanny, Regius Professor of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Queen’s University Belfast
- Panelist: Dr. Jessica Barker, Socio-Technical Lead & Co-founder, Redacted Firm
- Panelist: Chris Ensor, Deputy Director for Cyber Skills and Growth, National Cyber Security Centre
- Panelist: Meghan Good, Cyber Solutions Lead, Leidos
- Panelist: Nigel Harrison MBE, Acting Chief Executive & Co-founder, Cyber Security Challenge UK